Friday, November 27, 2020

New OSR Products at DTRPG — November 26th, 2020

This is the first Thanksgiving in years that I have not worked. Kinda strange.


Adventures

A Misplaced Prince -  Featuring "piranhakeets", which I think are from the Flintstones. $1

Dread Swamp of the Banshee - Maximum Mayhem Dungeon #7, this seems less gonzo and lower level than previous entries, for 1E/OSRIC levels 4 to 8. 48 pages, $10

SOS1 The Old School -  Looks like Starry Knight is back doing OSR adventures after flirting with 5e. This is for 1E/OSRIC levels 4 to 6, and he's keeping his usual high (but not Frog God insanely high) prices at $4.99 for 22 pages.

The Temple of Bathymrala - Another detailed hex crawl/site based adventure in the ongoing series from Third Kingdom Games. At this point I have to think that Todd Lebeck has taken over the title of Hex Crawl King from John Stater.  39 pages, $3.96

Rules

 Aquilae: Bestiary of the Realm Volume 2 -  This is the second volume of all the Pathfinder monsters converted to OSR. The first and a bundle of the two volumes were available last time. 839 pages, $25

Elf OSR Class - Really for White Box. $1

OSR Social Status System - While I approve of Gary Gygax changing his mind about magical elfin chainmail, and raising level limits for demihumans (especially half-elves), I disagree his inclusion of social status in UA, However, I guess some people like it. 8 pages, $1

Misc

Engines & Empires Character Sheets -  For the excellent Steampunk-ish OSR game, Free

Friday Enhanced Map 11-20-20 - Connects to the previous 5 weeks maps for a super big level. $2

2 comments:

  1. I am currently running both, "RL1 & RL2: Craft Dungeon and Charnel Pits of Reynaldo Lazendry", on Roll20 and I have a Cleric spot open at the moment. You can make a new character so that it is ready to go when the cleric dies! Just Message me with the above game title and I will send you an invite into the game! I ran this for the StiegCon V convention on Dec. 28th, 2020 and we are continuing through it!

    ReplyDelete