Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New OSR Products at RPGNow/DTRPG — March 27th, 2018

DTRPG is still acting screwing for me. No pop up with system information when I hover over a title, previews take me back to the main page.  I dunno if it's me or what, they've never liked my internet.

Looks like the new version of Top Secret is out. I was more a James Bond fan myself


Official

Dragonlance Classics Volume 1 - I think this was always up, just now available in print.

Adventures
A1 The Oracle of Basylthor -  Low level adventure about the owner of Fjordy Towers, 8 pages, $2.95

Off the Beaten Path - Forest Excursions -  Short encounters, hopefully with at least one involving F Troop. 32 pages, $5

Rules


Castle Oldskull - Sword & Sorcery Volume 1 -  Looks like he's decided to make his own rules. $4.99 and 345 pages (though probably 150 normal sized pages)

Magic Madness 4: Spells for OSR Games - 30 spells, 37 pages, $2.50

Monsters of Mayhem #1 - Presumably this collects the monsters (and art) from the first few Maximum Mayhem Dungeon modules. 36 pages< $10.

Misc


Black Pudding #4 -  JV West's neat 'zine for LL Probably one of the funnest OSR product lines around. PWYW, 24 pages.

Free 1st Edition Style Character Sheets -  Maximum Mayhem style.

Friday Enhanced Map 3-23-18 - Ties in to last week's $1

RPGPundit Presents: The Door of Many Gates -  $2.99, 20 pages


No comments:

Post a Comment