Monday, September 16, 2019

New OSR Products at DTRPG — September 16th, 2019

What with my new completely erratic and random work schedule  I'm losing track of which day is what, and Buster (my kitten) is taking up a lot of my free time (they don't seem to sleep much and when they do, it's on your lap).

In the spirit of Halloween and the worst fad in the history of mankind (except eugenics) comes the pumpkin spice hardcover (so print only) edition of Advanced Labyrinth Lord. 
 

Adventures


The Elven Tomb -  Medieval Authentic (tm) Adventure from the RPGPundit. 16 pages, $2.49.  Although elves aren't authentic, medieval or not. Best you get in real life is some people having pointy ears.

The Hobgoblin Bride - Lowish level adventure for Basic Fantasy RPG about freeing kidnapped hobgoblin women. $1, 11 pages.


Misc


A bunch of small pdfs/forms for A Ghastly Affair -  PWYW material for the really excellent gothic OSR game.

Friday Enhanced Map  9-13-19-  $2

Saving Throw Fanzine for James D. Kramer -  I am actually not overly aware of the Usherwood stuff for OSRIC, I guess it mostly came out in the very early days of it (when I was out of gaming), but apparently its creator is suffering from medical problems. This is meant to help his family.  62 pages of misc stuff for $13

More Wilderlands Stuff - I'm not sure which gets remade more often, B/X or the maps for the Wilderlands.

Wealth by NPC Level - Tables to accurately calculate the wealth an NPC should have at any given level. What's the fun in that? 50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment