As I've said before, Melan's Fomalhaut setting and associated work is one of the best things in the OSR and that is still true
This issue contains...
- The Four Wives of Xantun: fantasy scenario in the Dreamlands – what haunts the city-state of Hlanith, what does it have to do with lost love, and what is it about those flowers?
- A Guide to Erillion: an introduction to the Isle of Erillion, a vanilla fantasy mini-campaign setting.
- Eldritch Experiments: what happens when the PCs find an abandoned laboratory and start experimenting?
- Does Energy Drain Suck? (and what to do about it)
- Gont, Nest of Spies: all is not what it seems in the port town of Gont. Features adventure hooks, 21 keyed locations, treacherous NPCs and a lot of ways to get into trouble.
- Down the Smugglers' Walk: the tunnels and dungeons beneath Gont, and the secrets they harbour. 40 keyed locations from underground fighting rings to gateways to other worlds!
- The Swine Lord: a small wilderness scenario featuring a valley with an unwholesome reputation, and those who aren't bothered by it. 11 keyed locations.
- Also... a fold-out players' map of the Isle of Erillion, and of the town of Gont!
For $8 plus shipping, pretty good deal.
Thanks for the mention! Just to make things clear, the zine doesn't have an exclusive focus on the Fomalhaut setting - the first two issues have been more vanilla fantasy, and the subsequent ones will aim for an even mix.ReplyDelete