I know it's been a month, my internet was working only partially. I could not connect to Google or Yahoo or many other sites. I could connect to DTRPG, but not to Facebook which is how I log into DTRPG. And Blogger being run by Google flat out didn't work.
Anyway, to catch up (As it's already long, I'm omitting some of the old school maps I normally cover, sorry)
A Hero's Tale
- Adventure anthology for 2e that I've never heard of. 64 pages, $4.99
A4 In the Dungeons of the Slave Lords
- The last and worst of the Slave Lord modules, where it assumes the PCs lost at the end of A3 and like the villains in all spy movies, they didn't kill the PCs outright but gave them a chance to escape. Oh, and a volcano coincidentally decides to erupt. 28 pages, $4.99
AC10 Bestiary of Dragons and Giants
- For Basic D&D comes this monster book. $4.99, 64 pages.
BSOLO Ghost of Lion Castle
- Trying to cash in on the Fighting Fantasy craze, they came up with this from the author of Top Secret. Not a bad module, actually. $4.99, 32 pages.
MC4 Monstrous Compendium Dragonlance
- 2e's monster system was cumbersome, but encyclopedic in a way that hasn't ever been really duplicated. 96 pages, $4.99
- The legendary evil Lich is back in Ravenloft 2e form. 64 pages, $4.99
Advanced Adventures #34: The Crocodile's Tear
- Another adventure in the long line of OSRIC/1E modules. Wilderness adventure for characters of 3rd to 6th level. 12 pages, $7
Adventure Most Fowl
- A starting adventure, the PCs must investigate the theft of some chickens. 48 pages, $2.99. Apparently already a copper seller (which is huge by OSR standards). Go figure. Memo to self - write more adventures about poultry - people like them a lot. (I guess that also explains RuneQuest)
King of Icefang Pass
- A Swords & Wizardry adventure from Creation's Edge Games for characters level 9 to 11. Apparently a new king has taken rulership over a mountain pass and merchants aren't happy. 11 pages, $1.50
KVG002 Shadows Grip
- A mini adventure for Labyrinth Lord, levels 2-3, apparently about a love affair between kobolds and goblins (koblins? gobolds?). 10 pages, $1
Oasis of Koessa
- New adventure (or adventure location, really) from Geoffrey O. Dale, who did Inferno for Judges Guild. Uses his own rules but fairly OSR compatible. 55 pages, $3.99.
P1 Black Orc Down
- From Pointy Pony Productions comes a PWYW module for BECM D&D. 13 pages.
Rise of the Soggith
- Another mini-adventure for S&W from Creation's Edge Games, also for levels 9 to 11. About piranha men. 11 pages, $1.50
The Folio #8
- First in a new trilogy. 32 pages, $5.99
The Folio #9
- Second in a new trilogy. For 3rd to 5th level characters. 36 pages, $5.99
- 9 magical suits of armor for S&W. 4 pages, 99 cents
- 9 magical suits of armor for S&W. 4 pages, 99 cents.
Blood & Treasure 2nd Edition Rulebook
- Blood & Treasure is one of my favorite OSR games and the first one I really played. However, the more I played the more obvious some of the flaws were. I ended up making my own house rules to fix them, but hopefully this addresses them as well. 268 pages, $9.99
Dark Albion: Cults of Chaos
- The original Dark Albion was a very dry and dull re-imagining of the War of Roses as an OSR setting. Hopefully this livens things up. 92 pages, $7.50
- New class for White Star. I will be disappointed if one of the level titles isn't "Veteran Cosmic Rocker". 99 cents, 8 pages.
- 9 magical shields for use with S&W. 4 pages, 99 cents. Apparently duplicates the items in Ivory Relics
Tools of the Worldshapers
- Large sourcebook on how to use White Star for all sorts of different Sci-Fi games. 116 pages, $6.99
Cartomancy 11; Hyperborea
- Nicely done map of Clark Ashton Smith's Hyperborea. $1
- 6 new ships for Stars Without Number. 12 pages, $1.50
Old School Treasures, Level One
- If you find rolling on a table too difficult to determine treasure, here's a set of cards to print out. $5.