Sigh. Just when I had enough money to get my truck's muffler fixed, I develop a problem with its brakes. Still I do have some savings, so not that bad a time. But it's annoying living in a rural area, you are so completely dependent on having a vehicle, because even the closest store is 6 miles away with no sidewalks, so impossible to walk (or bike) to.
Mim's Recreation Garden
- Short dungeon for low level characters. 20 pages, $5.89 but apparently illustrated.
B/X Essentials: Adventures & Treasures
- The 5th B/X Essentials book contains magic items. $3.99 and 48 pages. (I'm not sure how turning a 2 book game into 5 books streamlines things)
Microlite78 First Edition Lite
- This is actually the 2nd edition of Microlite78 which is one of my favorite versions of Microlite. It's sort of 1e with a lot of modern improvements/changes (though some like wound points were actually old school first appearing in an early White Dwarf). This version now includes the bard and barbarian. 236 pages, $7.50
RPGPP #46 - Courtiers, Priests, Sages, and Craftsmen
- 4 new classes for Lion & Dragon, but I really don't think "sages" are medieval authentic because it doesn't really seem to have been a word until the 14th century and that's almost the end of medieval times. 7 pages, $1.99
Terror Tales X!
- Pulp horror hack of S&W. 21 pages, $3.50
The Eerie West X
! - Weird west hack of S&W. 19 pages, $2.50
Uncanny War Stories X!
- Wasn't this from last week? But S&W rules for Weird War, I guess. 19 pages, $2.50
Back to BasiX #6
- New monsters, spells, short encounter, comic strip, and an interview with Mike Carr whose B1 is overlooked unfairly, IMHO. 22 pages, $2
Friday Enhanced Map 9-21-18
- Neat looking underground temple complex. $1
Midderzine Issue 1
- Zine about the S&W Midderlands setting. $3.98 and 24 pages.