Most notably, the three adventures from the recent Hyperborea Kickstarter went up this week. A little pricey, hopefully they will come down soon.
Beneath the Comet
- For Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
, this is a adventure for 6th to 9th level characters that seems to feature no real plot, other than finding loot revealed by a magical treasure map that only shows when there is a comet. 48 pages, $10.
- Not exactly sure what this is, besides "sandbox location and adventure" which could be anything from a hex crawl to exploring a haunted litterbox. $2.50, 24 pages. No system or level range.
Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess
- An AS&SH adventure for 5th to 7th level characters. Again, following a map, this time to a jungle temple. 60 pages, $10
Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes
- Another AS&SH adventure, this time for 2nd-4th Level. About a Viking ship in the desert. 60 pages, $10
- Sounds like an industrial band, but this is a module for Hinterlandt, apparently a Danish OSR game. 77 pages and Pay What You Want.
Revolt at the Spire
- This is an adventure for White Star, 3rd to 5th level. 12 pages, $1.50
Blood & Bone
- Undead racial classes for Labyrinth Lord. PWYW
- This is in French and the preview is small, so I have no idea just what it is, but it seems to be a vaguely OSR ruleset for planetary romance style adventures (Flash Gordon and such). 82 pages and $5.61 which probably makes more sense in Euros (presumably 5 of them).
Adventure Seeds: Islands
- A collection of tables to generate island adventures, and possibly, salad dressing. 8 pages, PWYW.
Gygax Magazine #6
- Defying most people's expectations, it's back with a sixth issue. This has some AD&D items as well as a complete RPG from someone I've never heard of. 68 pages, $4.99 and like always, the full sized preview gives you 40 pages