I've missed the last couple weeks because my internet died. I live in a rural area and Hughes Net is my only choice. I dunno what happened exactly, happened after a storm, so I dunno if it was lightning (nothing else was affected) but it went kaput.
So I tried using my phone, but the computer I do this from doesn't have a wifi adapter, so I have to either use ethernet or a usb tether. But my phone's usb port was bad and wouldn't connect (and barely charge)
But I have a new phone now. Worked so well I was going to buy another one and use that for internet, but somehow my carrier (Visible
) is sold out of all phones except the super expensive ones.
Adventures & Settings
Hex 14.43 - Eyrie of the Eaglefolk
- Hex crawl. 20 pages, $2.95
The Folio 18
, and 22
- Someone must buy these, but not me. But more dual stat adventures that are very railroady. $4.19 each
Incursion from Outer Space
- It's a point crawl, which is something that completely baffles me. $3, 24 pages.
The Tomb of Raven Darkmore
- Dungeon of a deceased grandmaster assassin. PWYW (suggested $3) and 30 pages
- All my paladins died before 4th level, but for those that didn't comes this set of adventures for paladins to find their special mount. 40 pages, $6.95
Barrow Keep Playtest
- This seems to be something like Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures (sort of young adult fantasy), but requiring the Old School Essentials rulebooks and some other third party rules. $9 and unknown number of pages.
Expanded 20 Level Core Four Classes
- There was a proposed companion book for B/X that never happened, instead they started over with BECMI. But what if there was? 25 pages, $2
- New racial character class for B/X. Not clear if it's a deep one style thing or creature from the black lagoon type. $1 and 5 pages.
- From the witch guy for OSE. 72 pages, $2.99
SCA The Best of Cavalier Attitude 2
- Is there really a point in a best of digital magazine? It made sense for Dragon because they wanted to reprint articles that people wanted. 60 pages, $7.50