For $5.95 you get
- Slumbering Ursine Dunes (Hydra Cooperative, retail price $9): Mayhem and weirdness in a Slavic-themed sandbox.
- The Gnomes of Levnec (Zzarchov Kowolski, retail $5): A cranky lord, missing villagers, and many delicious gnomes. Try a bite!
- Strange Stars (Hydra Cooperative, retail $10): Adventure between the stars with this science fiction retroclone inspired by Star Frontiers and '70s TV space opera.
- Weird Adventures and Strange Trails (Hydra Cooperative, retail $11): Journey to Empire City for two-fisted pulp-era gaming with these two titles featuring fantasy tropes mixed with radios, trains, and skyscrapers.
- A Red & Pleasant Land (Lamentations of the Flame Princess, retail $15): Zak S (Vornheim) mixes Alice in Wonderland with major weirdness (such as vampires and Decapitated Lords).
- Owl Hoot Trail (Pelgrane Press, retail $10): Posse up with this Wild West-flavored take on fantasy gaming, where outlaw orcs battle half'in gunslingers and weird gadgeteers.
- Fever-Dreaming Marlinko (Hydra Cooperative, retail $9): This Slumbering Ursine Dunes city supplement presents escalating events/triggers, two dungeons, and a carousing system.
- Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures (Flatland Games, retail $8): A simple standalone zero-prep RPG for young adventurers, inspired by Le Guin, Susan Cooper, and Lloyd Alexander's Prydain books.
Post a Comment