For $4.95 you get
- Swords & Wizardry (Mythmere Games, retail price $10): Matthew Finch's complete 2012 rulebook recasting white-box Original D&D, plus the Eldritch Weirdness and Monster Book supplements.
- Tomb of the Iron God (Mythmere, $4): Matt Finch's breathtaking 1st-level Swords & Wizardry module with 500 monsters and two gods.
- Cyclopean Deeps 1: Down to Ques Querax (Frog God Games, $5): The introductory chapter in a very tough and extremely subterranean campaign across the Under Realms.
- Demonspore (Mythmere, $7): A zealot band of Shrooms is cultivating a new god in Matt Finch's adventure (levels 3-6) for Swords & Wizardry or any OSR fantasy game.
- Plus the "OSR Toolkit": Especially for this offer, we assembled this rich collection of free rulebooks, tutorials, magazines, and even graph paper.
For $13.17 you also get
- Adventurer Conqueror King System (Autarch, $10): A well-integrated complete B/X-style rules set that scales smoothly from novice dungeon crawls to empire-building.
- Stonehell Dungeon (Michael Curtis, $9.50): Michael Curtis's acclaimed megadungeon and its first two supplements.
- Vornheim: The Complete City Kit (Lamentations, $9): Zak (Red & Pleasant Land) Smith's brilliant city-construction kit.
- The God That Crawls (Lamentations of the Flame Princess, $7.25): A weird-fantasy race through a deathtrap dungeon, pursued by an unstoppable slime.
- The Monolith Out of Space and Time (Lamentations, $7.25): James Raggi's controversial, not to say polarizing, Lovecraftian nega-dungeon.
Honestly, I'd say the only thing really worth the money out of that bunch is Stonehell Dungeon. But YMMV
Post a Comment