Friday, August 10, 2018

New OSR Products at RPGNow/DTRPG — August 9th, 2018

I probably shouldn't do this right after work, when I'm extremely tired and slightly drunk

Also, don't forget: Big meteor shower this weekend.

Adventures

 

DarkMoore Adventures -  Apparently actually about "The Iron Dragon" Inn. PWYW, 59 pages.

Fish Something -  Another subtle title for Lamentations of the Fish Princess (er, Flame), apparently about HP Lovecraft's Innsmouth. $7.99 and 49 pages

OT1 Crypt of the Dog Witch -  Low level adventure apparently for people who don't like dogs. Evil dog god? That's impossible. $1, 13 people

RPGPP #42 At the Darkness -  Comedy adventure. $2.99 and 17 pages.

The Forbidden Barrow - Seems like a starter adventure. $2, 15 pages.

Rules 

 

James Edward Raggi IV's Eldritch Thingie -  "Look at me, look at me, look at me" in RPG supplement form. PWYW

Microlite20 Comprehensive Edition -  Seems to be a distilled, just the good parts version of the rules, plus art. $7.50 and 164 pages.

Microlight20 Comprehensive Edition (No Art) -  PWYW version of the game rules.

Random Esoteric Creature Generator -  Want to generate a completely nonsensical monster? Well, this is for you $9.99 and 64 pages.

The Little Book of Adventuring Classes vol 2 - 8 new classes (Barbarian, Ninja, Navigator, Summoner, Scholar, Runecaster, Vanguard, and Warmonger) plus some new races for S&W. $3.99 and 60 pages.

Misc

 

Friday Enhanced Map 8-10-18 -  Underground temple and cave complex. $1 for enhanced version.

1 comment:

  1. I think your "Look at me" description gives it more credit that it deserves. I've not see stuff like that since I left middle school.

    ReplyDelete