Far Realms includes:On the other hand, I can't say I'm really dying to buy a supplement with detailed rules on disease and parasites...but I might be narrow minded.
- Four new PC classes, including the Nobleman and a unique look at the Bard
- Four NPC-only classes, such as the Scoundrel and the Religious Brother
- New hirelings, like the Healer - who can cure disease and even ward off level loss!
- Expanded charts for developing followers for the fighter and rules to give followers to Noblemen and Barbarians
- Alternate rules for weapon specialization and initiative
- Detailed rules on disease and parasites
- Maintenance costs, upkeep, and overhead
- More than 30 pages of unique spells
- Classic Old School-style art
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Far Realms from Harbinger Games now available
is pretty neat, if insanely expensive. It's a bunch of rules from a guys nearly 40 year campaign: