Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New OSR Products at DTRPG/RPGNow — January 2nd, 2018

2018 is off with a great start with me coming down with the flu. On NYE I was fine, but then after midnight I started coughing and literally could not sleep because I would cough every 2-3 minutes. Then I gave up and got up, then collapsed about 8 pm and slept for 20 hours and now feel a little better, but still awful, though the coughing has subsided.  Mostly.

I wonder why there aren't ever any positive viruses. You'd think they'd be more successful, evolution wise, since people would try to stay sick. There's helpful bacteria, after all.


Official


The City of Greyhawk - For 2e there was this boxed set about Greyhawk. No idea how closely it resembled the actual Greyhawk or if it's good. $9.99 and

Adventures


Grudge Immortal -  Japanese horror adventure for LotFP. May or may not include tentacles. $7 and 40 pages.

Hexed Places - Bitterblack Forest - I probably shouldn't make a joke about this. Hex-crawl, 12 pages, $2.69

Rules


Stars Without Number Revised Edition -  Presumably still a mash-up of D&D and Classic Traveller. $19.99 and there is a free version as well (minus some stuff)

Unstable Potions for LL -  PWYW

White Box Arcana - 32 pages, $1.99

Misc


Dyson Logos Commercial Map Pack 1 - TBH, his dungeon drawling style is not my favorite, but $19.99 for 170 maps that can be used for commercial purposes is a steal.  Also seemingly includes cities and other stuff

NPC Creator and Emulator - Not really OSR related, but I am a sucker for these sort of things to help flesh out NPCs. $1 and 16 pages.

RPG Pundit Presents #13: Dragon Corpses - What to do with a dragon corpse. I remember once playing an Alchemist character (from Dragon, I guess) and driving everyone crazy by taking all the blood and such from monsters we'd kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment